Wednesday, October 11, 2006

All by myselllllf, don't wanna be...

I'm so sleepy tonight. I think I could have gone to bed right after dinner and been perfectly content to sleep through the night. It's too quiet around here tonight, though, and it makes me not want to go to bed. Like if I stay up long enough, maybe someone will come. I wish Maddy could have come over. I forgot that Dad would be gone.

I'm trying to spend my self-imposed insomnia wisely, at least, and work on the second assignment for HSAO. I'm not getting very far, though. It's hard to conjure up into a list the books and movies I've read/seen that have to do with reality, somehow. Maybe it's just that I'm sleepy. Maybe I'll be better at it tomorrow.

The house is SO QUIET. I hate it. If I turn up the stereo, I start to wonder what I might not be hearing that might be there. If I don't have it on, it's that awful silence, and I imagine every small sound is something scary.

The only people keeping me company tonight are people online, and they don't even know I exist. Bree and Daniel both made vlogs today, and that Lyn girl updated hers, too. And the one called Bea. It doesn't sound like anyone's having a really great day. And some of the things people are blogging/vlogging about... I don't know. All put together with the empty house, I'm feeling really uneasy. I guess I'm a scaredycat.

Bree's ceremony is tomorrow, which is exciting for her. If it were me, I'd be awfully nervous if I didn't know what was going to happen, especially if I'd done so much in preparation of it. She seems very comfortable about it, though, which is good I guess, since she's the one doing it! On the next-to-zero chance that you ever see this, Bree: Good luck! I hope it goes really well. :)

Daniel's still doing the research thing, which I still think is a really good idea. I still don't really understand how Bree can say that Daniel's friendship was all a lie, but I guess I wasn't there for the argument, so... It's none of my business, though. And I'm only talking about it because... I don't know. Because if I'm writing in here, then I'm not thinking as much about the wind making things rattle against the windows.

I kind of want to make another vlog, but... I don't know. I feel sort of silly doing it. I don't really have anything to talk about.

...kind of like here, actually. I think I might be too boring for blogging.

I hate being here by myself.

No comments: