Friday, October 06, 2006

Study up, students!

Today I registered for home study through something called Homeschoolers Aggregate. It looks really interesting. I'm looking forward to being able to discuss some of the things I'm learning with other people who are in the same course. It's nice to read on my own, and follow my own interests, but I think sometimes that maybe I miss some interesting and useful facets of topics because I don't have anyone to talk it all over with and ask questions of.

I should see if I can talk Maddy into getting a blog. It's kind of weird talking to everyone but really talking to myself.

2 comments:

Todd Janiak said...

Ms Kelly has asked that visit with her students as a guest speaker. I'm excited, though I'm not quite certain what she would have me discuss with her students. Let's see what the future has in store for us.

Violet said...

Oh cool! I will definitely look forward to that. I'm enjoying the tasks posed by Ms. Kelly so far. They've been pretty challenging, I have to admit, and I hope I can keep up. It's the fun kind of challenging, though. I'll be interested to see what she asks you to talk about and all that goes with it. :)