Sunday, October 15, 2006

Maternal instinct

I didn't like this last assignment for HSAO as much. Maybe it was partly because I waited so long to do it. I could blame it on my internet being spotty, but I'd already printed the assignment out so I could read it better, so I could have figured something out probably.

I don't know. I guess it's just not something that I want to study. I don't know why sometimes mothers do things that aren't motherly. They just do. Why bother trying to figure out something that can't be figured out? You can say it's hormones or temporary insanity, but that still doesn't make it better. It's still awful.

I shouldn't have put this off so long. I can't get my answer right and I wish it were done already so I don't have to try to explain it anymore.

No comments: