Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just stuff.

I can hear the windchimes outside today. They haven't stopped singing all day. I like it.

I'm feeling a lot better, which is good since I've about had my fill of orange juice. I got my assignment in for HSAO, and I'm helping Maddy work on getting caught up. I'm glad she's joining the class. I joined partly so I could meet new people who are interested in learning too, but it would be nice to have someone I know there. I don't know how some people find it so easy to make friends. I don't really have any idea how to do it.

But Maddy's going to join the class, and that'll be good because we can talk about the reading assignments and stuff. Assignment 3 was sort of easy and sort of hard both at the same time. I liked it because it was an interesting thing to think about, but my answer didn't feel particularly interesting or anything. I don't think I brought anything new to the table. That's not the right phrase, but I can't think of the one I want.

I want to put my vlog back up and maybe make a new one. It takes so long to upload them, though, and I get really self conscious seeing myself on the screen. And also I was watching Daniel's vlog yesterday, and I guess someone is following him and taking pictures of him. It creeped me out a little bit. But it's not like I'm following around somebody at secretive religious ceremonies or anything, so I'm probably safe. Ha ha. I hope Bree and Daniel are both okay, though. The whole situation is kind of scary.

I should go see what there is in the kitchen to make for dinner.

1 comment:

Violet said...

I'll answer this here, because I really don't have much I can say. All I know about Lyn is what you can see in her blog... she seems nice, as far as I can tell.

You said that HSA needs privacy... I'm not sure what you mean me to understand by that. Does that mean I shouldn't talk about HSA things in my blog? I've been trying to be careful not to say too much about them, because of what the orientation video said. I'm sorry if I've been imprudent... I'll try to be more careful, if that's indeed what you meant. :/